- Be travel aware and enjoy October half term safely
Local Alert Levels are now in place across England so if you’re considering or have booked a trip for the Autumn half term break, it’s important […]
- COVID-19 dashboard: a design and feature evolution
We’ve recently launched a refreshed COVID-19 dashboard design with some exciting new features. Read this blog to find out what we have changed and […]
- How local tracing partnerships are supporting NHS Test and Trace
Since July, 100 local authorities have worked in partnership with NHS Test and Trace to provide local tracing partnerships which combine national […]
- We must re-energise our response to increasing drug-related deaths
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has published its annual drug misuse deaths report, which shows that there were 4,115 deaths last year due […]
Public Health Matters
- Growing Antibiotic resistance and UTIs
Antibiotics are used to treat certain types of bacterial infection by killing bacteria or preventing them from spreading, however, antibiotics do not […]
- How Does Emergency Medicaid Simplify the Lives of...
For ages, people have been migrating from their native countries in search of better education and job opportunities. Although they manage to earn […]
- My MS diagnosis
My diagnosis came as a shock. Within three days, I went from being perfectly healthy to having a lifelong degenerative health condition. I fell […]
- Pak choi, nut lovers and tinned grub – the...
Ruth's second dating account recounts the most random and socially inept things men have said on dates, and includes some valuable advice! Continue […]
- Press release: NHS COVID-19 app updates across...
Press release: NHS COVID-19 app updates across England and Wales. Department Of Health.
- Transparency data: DHSC: spending over 25,000,...
Transparency data: DHSC: spending over 25,000, August 2020. Department Of Health.
- Transparency data: DHSC: spending over 500: July...
Transparency data: DHSC: spending over 500: July 2020. Department Of Health.
- Guidance: NHS Test and Trace statistics...
Guidance: NHS Test and Trace statistics (England): methodology. Department Of Health.
- An existing blood test for ovarian cancer has...
Researchers have found an existing ovarian cancer blood test is far more predictive than originally thought and could potentially pick up other forms […]
- The UK Government’s spending review: Time to...
This autumn the chancellor Rishi Sunak will set out the Government’s spending priorities. Here's why it's time to invest in cancer services and […]
- Sugar and cancer – what you need to know
We tackle the myth that sugar 'feeds' cancer cells, and explore how the amount of sugar in our diets is cause for concern due to obesity.
- News digest – targeted radiation beam,...
A new technique has been developed to help reduce a common side effect of radiotherapy for people with throat cancer.
Heart - BMJ
- Computer programming for clinicians: five steps...
In the previous edition of Cardiology in focus you read about setting yourself up to learn computer programming. In this article we discuss the […]
- Cerebrovascular events after transcatheter mitral...
ObjectiveCurrent guidelines support the use of transcatheter mitral valve interventions to treat some selected high-risk patients with significant […]
- Imaging assessment of mitral and aortic...
Learning objectives To understand the advantages and disadvantages of imaging techniques in identifying aetiology and mechanisms of mitral and […]
- Animation-supported consent for urgent...
ObjectivePatient understanding of angiography and angioplasty is often incomplete at the time of consent. Language barriers and time constraints are […]
- 4 Ways to Get a Better Night’s Sleep
In this article, you'll learn and discover ways to get a better night’s sleep. The post 4 Ways to Get a Better Night’s Sleep appeared first on The Complete Herbal Guide.
- 5 Foods to Soothe Your Anxious Child
In this article, you'll learn and discover foods to soothe your anxious child. The post 5 Foods to Soothe Your Anxious Child appeared first on The Complete Herbal Guide.
- GIVEAWAY: Receive: 4 Mighty Lil’ Lentils Flavor...
We’re so excited to share Seapoint Farms’ (seapointfarms.com) latest innovation! Mighty Lil’ Lentils… a bold new plant-powered artisan-crafted snack that comes in four delicious flavors. Enter our giveaway to win 4 Free!!! The post GIVEAWAY: Receive: 4 Mighty Lil’ Lentils Flavor Packs From Seapoint Farms appeared first on The Complete Herbal Guide.
- How You Can Reduce Your COVID-19 Risk in an Office
In this article, you'll learn and discover how you can reduce your COVID-19 risk in an office. The post How You Can Reduce Your COVID-19 Risk in an Office appeared first on The Complete Herbal Guide.