- Staying safe over the festive period
The safest way to celebrate over the festive period is to keep it short (24 hours), local and wherever possible celebrate at a distance. Read our […]
- New data reveals how our diets are changing over time
The National Diet and Nutrition Survey gives us a snapshot of the state of the nation’s diet. Find out what the latest report says about our eating […]
- Can you tell where you caught COVID-19?
The virus that causes COVID-19 is known to spread in clusters. Identifying these sources of infection is key to reducing spread and one of the best […]
- Moving to Tier 3 - Escalating our fight against COVID-19
Today London and parts of Kent, Essex and Hertfordshire have moved under tighter Tier 3 restrictions as we escalate our fight against COVID-19.
Public Health Matters
- The Numbers That Actually Matter On Your Health...
On your journey to better health, you will likely hear mixed opinions about the numbers that you need to monitor. Some specialists think that your […]
- 7 Tips to Prevent Hearing Loss
Hearing loss can be a result of many different factors, whether it’s old age or constant exposure to loud noises. While old age is inevitable, […]
- 4 smart ways to monitor your own health
Are you a healthy person? Though this seems like a simple question, it can prove very difficult for many people to answer. Indeed, what defines a […]
- 4 healthy ways for women to deal with the ageing...
Though no one likes getting older, the ageing process affects all of us at some point eventually. While this may seem obvious, the reality is that […]
- Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19): how to...
Guidance: Coronavirus (COVID-19): how to self-isolate when you travel to England. Department Of Health.
- Guidance: Test to Release for international...
Guidance: Test to Release for international travel: minimum standards for testing. Department Of Health.
- Guidance: Private providers of coronavirus...
Guidance: Private providers of coronavirus testing. Department Of Health.
- Guidance: Test and Trace Support Payment scheme:...
Guidance: Test and Trace Support Payment scheme: claiming financial support. Department Of Health.
- COVID-19 vaccine and cancer – latest updates
Recently, news of a COVID-19 vaccine has dominated headlines. We've summarised all the information that is out there, with rolling updates, in our […]
- Discovering the BRCA2 gene – 25 years on
25 years ago, a team of our scientists were celebrating. Their risky strategy had paid off.
- Bowel scope screening to stop in England
Seven years after roll out began in England, bowel scope was still not being offered to everyone. And today, the test was removed from the roster.
- COVID-19 in people with cancer – what we know...
More than 8 months since the pandemic began, we now have a clearer picture of how COVID-19 affects people with cancer.
Heart - BMJ
- Highlights of the British Cardiovascular Societys...
The COVID-19 pandemic presented the NHS with a unique set of challenges which, although immensely disruptive, has also enabled a speed of adaption, […]
- D-dimer and the incidence of heart failure and...
ObjectiveD-dimer might serve as a marker of thrombogenesis and a hypercoagulable state following plaque rupture. Few studies explore the association […]
- Advanced heart failure and transplant in...
Learning objectives Recognise that most children with congenital heart disease live into adulthood and heart failure (HF) is the leading cause of […]
- Predictors of low exercise cardiac output in...
Background and objectivesChronic pulmonic regurgitation (PR) following repair of congenital heart disease (CHD) impairs right ventricular function […]
- Emotional Abuse: What it is and How it Looks Like
In this article, you'll learn and discover about emotional abuse: What it is and How it Looks Like. The post Emotional Abuse: What it is and How it Looks Like appeared first on The Complete Herbal Guide.
- Best Hair Loss Treatment for Female at Home
Here are 11 home remedies on "Best Hair Loss Treatment for Female at Home". The post Best Hair Loss Treatment for Female at Home appeared first on The Complete Herbal Guide.
- Superior Source Vitamins Review: Give the Gift of...
In this review, you'll learn and discover what the reviewer thought of Superior Source Vitamins. The post Superior Source Vitamins Review: Give the Gift of Health Vitamin 5-Pack appeared first on The Complete Herbal Guide.
- Superior Source Vitamins GIVEAWAY: Give the Gift...
In this giveaway, you'll Win a Superior Source Vitamins 5-Pack. A $70 Value. The post Superior Source Vitamins GIVEAWAY: Give the Gift of Health-Win ONE SSV Vitamin 5-Pack! ($70 Value) appeared first on The Complete Herbal Guide.