ScreenCrave is going on hiatus. After years of covering television and film, we’re taking a break from regularly scheduled blogging. As of today (June 20th), all content will pause until further notice. It’s unclear if and when the site will return. But don’t be sad, we’ve enjoyed our time interacting with you and each other. If our status changes, you’ll be the first to know.
Over the years, we’ve had the opportunity to attend wonderful events like San Diego Comic-Con, the Sundance Film Festival and even the TCM Classic Film Festival. We’ve also interviewed some of the industry’s biggest talents, while still promoting up-and-comers.
While we’re gone, you can peruse our archived content, which consists of original features as well as TV and film reviews. We’d like to say thank you to all the readers who’ve supported us throughout the years. We’d also like to express our gratitude to the slew of studios, publicists and writers who made all of our coverage possible.
It’s been a fun and wild ride, so from all of us here, see you around!
- ScreenCrave’s Mali Elfman And Fallback Plan Productions Will Produce ‘Scare Dares’ (0)
- Avatar Trailer Receives Mixed Reviews (4)
- Sundance 2010: ScreenCrave Is On The Way (1)
- Comic-Con 2012 News Roundup: ‘Django Unchained’ T-Shirt Giveaway, ‘Iron Man 3′ Costume Event And More (0)
- Comic Con 2011: Robert Rodriguez Announces Things! (2)
- Comic-Con Staying in San Diego Through 2015 (0)
- Comic-Con 2010: Sucker Punch Scavenger Hunt! (4)