These resources are aligned with the Edexcel A level Maths and Further Maths specifications.
1. Exam Papers
There are a huge number of practice papers freely available to students. These are summarised in the table below.
For most modules there’s plenty here to keep even the keenest students busy. Some modules have more past papers than others (for example FP1 papers only go back to 2009 due to a change in specification). If you’re willing to pay, ZigZag Education provides additional practice papers for a number of modules.
It’s worth mentioning that the Gold, Silver and Bronze papers are useful but do not contain new questions, so if students have already done all the past papers then they will recognise the questions in these.
The IAL (International Advanced Level) papers are nice – I particularly like the 2.5 hour C12 and C34 papers.
2. Revision Cards
I’ve shared revision cards for C1, C2, C3, S1, S2, D1 and M1. These can be used for a class activity or students can take them home so a parent or friend can quiz them.
These crib sheets from dotmaths.com are really nice.
3. Other Resources
- The A level assessments for C1 – C4, D1, D2, FP1, FP2, M1, M2, S1 and S2 from @OxfordEdMaths can be used as topic tests or for revision.
- I like the C1 & C2 Workbook and Exam Papers from m4ths.com. In fact it’s worth exploring the whole A level page on m4ths.com.
- There are loads of resources on MathedUp! (mostly for the AQA specification). This includes a set of Core 1 Essential Skills sheets and A level Takeaways for 13 modules.
- StudyWell has nicely formatted collections of past exam questions by topic for C1, plus mixed revision worksheets for C1 – C4. 35 Basic C1 Questions is a helpful resource too.
- For more past paper questions by topic try Maths Genie.
- DrFrostMaths.com has loads of A level material including revision resources, such as this C4 revision sheet.
- I made a C2 revision relay – you can download an editable version if you want to tweak this.
- I also made a C1 Revision Clock, a C3 Revision Clock and a C4 Revision Clock based on Mel’s ‘Keeping Time’ idea.
- There are tonnes of revision resources on TES including a PowerPoint of C4 Exam Questions from supergenau, Integration Tips from cward66 and S2 Revision Sheets from SRWhitehouse.
- There are some great A level revision resources on MathsBox, for a small subscription.